All participants, who will present the Poster at the 10th IWAMSN, are invited to upload their Poster to the e-Poster platform (please prepare the e-Poster following the guidelines below) for the virtual presentation mode. In addition, our staff will help you to print your Poster without any additional cost. So if you lived in Hanoi and nearby cities, please submit the e-Poster and attend the conference in person with your (already) printed poster.
Best Poster presentation award:
These awards are given to the six best posters presented at the conference. It rewards a combination of excellent research, innovation, and presentation. A panel of evaluators will select the best poster(s) from each of the four sessions. Poster winners will be recognized publicly at the closing ceremony. The winners will receive a certificate and monetary award.
Instructions for the preparation of your e-Poster:
- PDF file in landscape format (ratio of 16:9).
- Not password protected.
- One (1) slide only.
- File size must be less than 5MB.
- The name of the presentation file should include the presenter’s name and the abstract code, e.g. Patrick Giller_NMD-P8.
- IWAMSN encourages you to use one of our e-Poster templates. Nevertheless, the use of templates is not mandatory and presenters are free to submit their own designs and color schemes.
- All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
Instructions for the submission of your e-Poster:
- e-Poster presentation must be submitted online by the “e-Poster submission” button below (please use the login credentials created during the registration, abstract submission).
- Poster ID No. is required, please use the ID No. provided in the scientific program (https://iwamsn.ac.vn/final-programme/).
- A short description (less than 50 words) of your poster is required.
- Other related information (poster title, co-authors, affiliation) will be taken from the information in the Programme book. Further modification is not accepted.
- Deadline for e-Poster submission: extended to October 24, 2021.
Schedule for displaying e-Poster:
- All e-Posters will be on display for registered participants from: (to be announced later)
Instructions for discussion during the e-Poster session:
- During the e-Poster session, registered participants can read, comment, and give questions to any presentation.
- All poster presenters are encouraged to frequently check and reply to comments/questions as much as possible.
Poster presenter, who does not upload their poster file before the deadline or does not respond to comments/questions on their poster during the e-Poster session, will be considered as no-show presenters and will not be considered for Certificate of Attendance.
Please contact our Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.